Monday, 1 August 2011

Toads and nails..


TOADIE!
Don't Panic! I have not impaled a toad with a nail or anything like that! Anyhoo, I suppose the purpose of Summer Holidays is to enjoy oneself in the nice weather and get on with our other hobbies etc. But with everyone away in foreign climes, I'm reduced to doing absolutely nothing for most of summer. I've become house bound, relying on the computer and other non-sensical objects for company and entertainment. To prove how little I've done in the last couple of days, the genuine highlights were painting my nails pink with blue dots and finding a toad. Yes, seriously. At least school aren't forcing me to write a diary about what I've done so constructively with my free time... Saying that, the nails look nice and the toad was a nice surprise :)
Flash doesn't favour my hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment